MELB - Account Manager - MR3797
An opening for an experienced Account Manager is available at this highly regarded, International marketing and consumer research firm.
Utilise your previous Account Management experience and join a team dedicated to delivering strategic insights to their clients through various research methodologies.
To be a suitable candidate for this position you must have
- 4-5 years (minimum) experience in Market Research – including at least 3 years in a client facing role
- Have managed projects from start to finish – including questionnaire design, analysis of the findings to the final report/presentation
- Sound statistical and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and accuracy to detail are essential
- You should also have some previous experience in leadership and team management
You must also be degree qualified (Marketing, Market Research or Psychology preferred) and have strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic role – apply today!
Please apply online to Elaine Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org using the appropriate link quoting Ref:3797 attaching both your resume (in MS word only) and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Contact Market Search – specialists in Market Research and Marketing recruitment or visit our website www.marketsearch.com.au