SING - Senior Research Manager - MR3801
Singapore – Live and work in one of the most exciting capitals in the world. Leading research agency. Be surrounded by the best in the industry.
This is an organization that highly values their market researchers allowing you a direct, positive impact on this fast growing business. It will also enable you to work on research projects throughout the Asia Pacific as well as the Middle East and Europe. This company utilises the latest methods and techniques and prides themselves on delivering clear and concise information to their clients.
As Research Manager you will be responsible for the conduct of quantitative research studies, including problem definition, design, vendor and client management, data collection, data analysis, report writing and presentations. You will also be able to innovate while being thoroughly grounded in analytical thinking and research technique. Many of the processes and practices of this function will be invented by you as the team is breaking new ground.
Specific expertise should include:
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in primary market research applied to Marketing/Business.
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and manage large-scope projects.
- Contribute to business development efforts both with existing clients and new prospective clients.
- Have a strong understanding of business fundamentals from a client’s perspective to be able to design the right approach and have effective communications.
- Supervise consultants and vendors and be accountable for their performance.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team across the Asian region, allowing your passion for research, energy and enthusiasm to ensure your success. As well, the personal rewards to be reaped from this role, it will be well worth your input and involvement. Last but not least, work within an organisation that truly values the fact that you “have a life” outside the office!
Please apply online to Elaine Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org using the appropriate link quoting Ref: 3799 attaching both your resume (in MS word format only) and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Contact Market Search – specialists in Market Research and Marketing recruitment or visit our website www.marketsearch.com.au