SYD - Data Processing Manager - MR3791
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Processing Manager who is team oriented and enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
This company offers an attractive package as well as an exciting career opportunity for a candidate with Data Processing experience looking to take the next step and progress.
As Data Processing Manager you will be responsible for a number of tasks, including; delivering data processing services to clients and maintaining client relationships, creating and delivering data processing reports, and motivating and mentoring the team. You will also manage and schedule data processing and sampling or scripting outsourcing on a day to day basis.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 4+ years data collection experience
- Full service or Online previous market research experience
- Team management experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in ConfirmIt
- Prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Has an understanding of web based survey tools
- Strong excel and SPSS skills
- This opportunity provides enormous scope and you will be exposed to a number of diverse clients.
Please apply online to Elaine Moran at email@example.com using the appropriate link quoting Ref: MR3791 and attaching both your resume (in MS word only) and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Contact Market Search – specialists in Market Research and Marketing recruitment or visit our website www.marketsearch.com.au