SYD - Research Analyst - MR3805
High calibre agency looking for an enthusiastic quantitative research analyst to join their team.
This large market intelligence firm located in Sydney has a solid reputation for providing professional, high quality data and analysis services to a variety of industries, most notably finance and FMCG.
A position has opened for a quantitative research analyst to join the team in a supporting role, allowing research exposure to multiple datasets across several industries.
As a research analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality data and consultancy services to a range of clients across different industry areas
- Developing strong project management skills in syndicated research studies including managing field and data processing teams
- Analysis and interpretation of data in SPSS and Q
- Preparing presentations and reports under direction from team leaders
To be successful as a research analyst you will:
- Have 1-3 years market research experience;
- Strong numeracy skills;
- Be a fantastic team player;
- Who is Proficiency with Q, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Has experience with SPSS;
- Strong communication skills and;
- Very strong attention to detail
The ideal applicant will have relevant tertiary qualifications and a friendly, flexible outlook.
This is your chance to join a dynamic team environment with one of Australia’s truly professional research agencies. The company are renowned for their quality focussed approach to market research. Do not miss this opportunity to utilise your quantitative analysis experience to broaden your research exposure.
If this role matches your skills and experience do not hesitate to submit your CV and cover letter to Elaine at email@example.com - MS Word format CV’s only please.